How does the Gallery work. Not well as far as I can tell.

cnradman

Reaction score
I have about 80 pictures on the Droid. In Gallery photos appear in folders apparently by the date they were taken. I can't show them sequentially with out backing out and opening the folders one at a time. There are about 60 folders for 80 pictures.

OP
C

cnradman

Reaction score
a partial solution

Okay, I guess I stumped everyone. Here is what I came up with on my own. I mounted the phone on my mac with Salling Media Sync. Then I took all the photos out of there folders (each date had a separate folder) and put them into a single folder. Unmounted it and checked gallery again. I now have a folder which can be properly displayed as a slide show or by flipping through. Much better. But surprisingly all the dated folders show up again too. Oh well, I guess I can live with it. I liked the old Gallery before they updated it. Any other really good photo management apps out there?

Jedijesus95

Reaction score
I'm not sure i'm understanding your problem so excuse me if I'm wrong. In the gallery if you select the "Camera" photos they appear with dates under them. There is a little switch on the upper right corner that when flipped should just show all of the photos.

On the side note the gallery works great for me. It syncs all of my picasa web albums so that all of my photos are on my device without actually being on my device.