How does the Galaxy S6 Edge feel? Do the thinner edges make it more slippery?

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
How does the Galaxy S6 Edge feel? Do the thinner edges make it more slippery?

cr6

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.dronewolfmedia.com
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S7 Edge
Twitter
@dronewolfmedia
When I spent some time with it over the wknd, it never once felt slippery to me. I could however see myself dropping it simply because it SO thin and light.
This has been brought up before....at what point is a phone too thin? IMO, this is one instance where thinner is not better. I found it difficult to hold comfortably because it was so thin and so using a case would add just enough bulk to cure this problem. Thing is, this phone is beautiful and it just seems wrong to cover up such a good looking device. IDK, it's going to be interesting to read comments 6 months from now to see if cracked screens/glass backs are a problem.

S5 tap'n

Reaction score
I had felt th back of the phone sits safely in my hand. However when my thumb hits the edge, it feels a little odd because it goes from a hard straight point in the back till disappearing real estate . I am not sure I am explaining that correctly.

jackiescivic

Diamond Member
Reaction score
When I messed with the one I sold today, I didn't have an issue with the phone other than putting the damn screen protector on it. Effing thing was messed up! I personally think the phone is too flat in the back. It just didn't feel right in my hand. But, I've also been using the Note since Jan, and had an Otterbox on my old S5

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk