How does one determine in advance if a Tablet will do similar functions as a desktop?

AlphaDroid

Reaction score
I would like to be able to use Google Picasa photo site to move photos around, add text etc. I had no idea if the Galaxy would or would not do this until I bought it and tried it. It cannot move photos around like a desktop.

So, how does one determine in advance if a tablet/netbook/laptop will be able to do similar functions as a desktop?

OP
A

AlphaDroid

Reaction score
That would mean logging in to a photo account...I'm afraid that maybe an employee or somebody sneaky will copy my user name and password and destroy my photos...

cpjr

Reaction score
Then your probably out of luck. Or just delete all history and such in the browser when your done, I wouldnt worry about it......but then again, Im not a really paranoid person.

Aerogriff

Reaction score
You could create a fake account then do what that person suggested?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

elitecmdr666

Reaction score
to start off you can pretty much do anything on it. The only issue is the fact that google does not have a Picasa app but theres some on the market. Also to move picks around and edit will not he a problem at all. I dont use the default browser cause its kind of slow i use Xscope browser and it works great, im also using adw launcher to customize it a little bit. So go ahead and try it but dont go off by your experience in the store cause if you were to have it it would have more app and other things running so it might be a bit differant depend on what your doing. . .

Sent from my SCH-I800 GALAXY TAB using DroidForums

bigboi3000

Reaction score
Well I'm using the galaxt tab and and picasa pic are automatically pushed to my device which I can edit!

Sent from my SCH-I800 using DroidForums