How does flash work? (control/interact)

pinesal

Reaction score
Basically some flash content assumes you are using a mouse with click and drag in mind, yet if you click and drag in flash on Android (DROID) it drags the page making the game impossible to play.

I thought you were suppose to be able to tap or double tap the flash applet do lock it in place do you can interact with it. It doesn't seem to work.

The website in question is Dora's Mermaid Adventure (I have a three year old niece)

titans

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Basically some flash content assumes you are using a mouse with click and drag in mind, yet if you click and drag in flash on Android (DROID) it drags the page making the game impossible to play.

I thought you were suppose to be able to tap or double tap the flash applet do lock it in place do you can interact with it. It doesn't seem to work.

The website in question is Dora's Mermaid Adventure (I have a three year old niece)

It's okay if you like that. We will understand.

OP
P

pinesal

Reaction score

It's okay if you like that. We will understand.

OK. The jig is up. Can anyone help?