1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

How do zeppelinrox's 3G TurboCharger and Kick Ass Kernelizer work?

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by GreenRaccoon, Mar 4, 2012.

1. GreenRaccoon

GreenRaccoon New Member

Zeppelinrox from xda-developers.com has created some pretty awesome scripts, and he explains the infamous (just kidding :wink-b:) V6 SuperCharger pretty well here: [Script][U9RC6.9] U HAZ REDRAW & LAG? Y U NO -=SUPERCHARGER=- IT BAK? FIX RAM GUD!! - xda-developers (It made my OG Droid 1 undeniably faster, by the way).

However, I can't find any post where zeppelinrox explains what exactly it is that 3G TurboCharger and Kick Ass Kernelizer do; there are just installation instructions, download links, and update changelogs. I've been searching all over the place, but I haven't found any answers. I'm worried that they overclock the hardware, since (I think) overclocking wears down hardware quite a bit faster. I've had my trusty Droid for over 2 years now, but I'm hoping to keep it running for another year, when hopefully Ubuntu will have started integrating with Android. (That's gonna be awesome :in love:; it'll be the best thing since Google+)

So does anyone know how 3G TurboCharger and/or Kick Ass Kernelizer work?
    Last edited: Mar 4, 2012
Search tags for this page
3g turbocharger script by zeppelinrox download

3g turbocharger

3g turbocharger download
3g turbocharger xda
3g turbocharger script free download
3g turbocharger script by zeppelinrox
3gturbocharger

3g turbocharger script

3g turbocharger script download

3g turbo charger