How do you video chat. Also how can you take a screenshot?

The Droid King

Reaction score
How do you video chat with this phone with other users?

Is there a way to take a screenshot of what you're phone is displaying? Similiar to the iphone by holding the power and key button at the same time.

Preston!

Reaction score
I've been pulling my hair out about this!!! Apparently it's not quite ready for showtime. I installed Tango which works but only utilizes the rear camera making it completely worthless. It looks like all the other chat apps have the same problem as well.

QbFree98

Reaction score
Have you guys tried fring? I've gotten it to work a few times. I just installed it because was acting up. I'm not sure about taking screen shots though.

Sent from my VS910 4G using DroidForums

Preston!

Reaction score
Have you guys tried fring? I've gotten it to work a few times. I just installed it because was acting up. I'm not sure about taking screen shots though.

Not one app will use the front facing camera.

wyld

Reaction score
Don't know much about the revolution but my g/f has the lg g2x on t-moble and her front facing camera works using Skype

Sent from my rooted GB DROID X 1.15 Ghz

QbFree98

Reaction score

Not one app will use the front facing camera.

I stand corrected! I must been using my ipod. I could've sworn it was working. So whats the fix for this crap? Why have a front camera that wont work when neeed ?

smalltank

Reaction score
Yes!..trimming my nose hairs also..hehe

I read GB is needed to make use of the frontcam..GB will be a complete IS overhaul

DaPoets

Reaction score
We used Fring last night but it was a terrible mess even though it worked briefly. Anyone else get a good video chat program to work yet?

QbFree98

Reaction score
I know I'm going to get flamed for saying this but at least the "other" phone has apps/programs that work. I see why there was no heavy advertising for this phone now. MSBing on a Google phone and a lovly front facing camera that works for self pictures but not a chat program. Oh...they'll fix that with the next OTA update maybe...

pepsi3573

Reaction score
I haven't been able to chat with the front saving camera yet but did use Tango and the regular camera, kinda defeated the purpose but my ill grandmother got to see her great grandson and I got to see her while I held the phone. Not many people to practice ruth. Little bro has iPad.& iPhone so need a compatible app.

Palazuelosva

Reaction score
About the screen shots, you have to be rooted and install drocap from the market.

Front facing camera use tango or skype

"bwwaahhh ttsssss"