how do you see pictures in text messages full screen

JClintB

Reaction score
When I get pictures in text messages, if they are small pictures, is there a way to make them display in full screen instead of small, the way it is now they show up actual size, sometimes as small as a postage stamp, all other phones I have had they auto resize to full screen. The only way I can see them full screen is save them to the gallery first a then look at them.

Bang Pow Boom

Reaction score
I just tap on the picture and it opens up. You should be able to zoom in if you need to.

I was recently sent a picture of a blue waffle and was told to find a google image of it, and it was a pretty small picture.

OP
J

JClintB

Reaction score
I should have said pictures in text slide shows, if I click on them it just gives me the option to save them or move forward or backward through the slide show.

OP
J

JClintB

Reaction score
The phone I replaced with this Maxx was a HTC Incredible and the same slide shows would auto resize all the slides to full screen

metalhead

Reaction score
The way the Maxx shows pictures in the texting app bothered me too. I also has problems sending slideshows of pictures taken with the Maxx. GoSms Pro does a much better job of dealing with pictures. Plus it's customization is really nice. Might try GoSms and see what you think!

aarong03

Reaction score
metalhead said:
The way the Maxx shows pictures in the texting app bothered me too. I also has problems sending slideshows of pictures taken with the Maxx. GoSms Pro does a much better job of dealing with pictures. Plus it's customization is really nice. Might try GoSms and see what you think!

Handcent works very good also. I've used it on all my phones.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Droid Forums