How do you save your pics to the SD Card?

neopagan35

Reaction score
I got my Thunderbolt a few months ago and I still don't know how to save the pic I took with the camera to my sd card. They are all saved on my phone at the moment and I want to move them. Can anyone help me out? I appreciate it. :)

thelopenator

Reaction score
are you sure its not to the sdcard? it automatically saves to the sd card. try plugging your sdcard into the computer and and see if ur pics are there under DCIM

turdbogls

Reaction score
yeah, the default is to save the phones camera pictures to the SD card. not even sure you can save them to the internal storage.
another way to check into it, is to go to your gallery, choose "camera shots", then longpress on a picture thumbnail,and go to details. the "file path" will show you the exact location of the picture located on your SD card (or where ever it is located on your phone)

Last edited:

crushalot

Reaction score
Just thought I would pop in and recommend this app:
https://market.android.com/details?id=net.xdevelop.rm&feature=related_apps

Remote Web Desktop is really cool, because you can connect to your phone via a web browser on your PC and browse your phones file system and then transfer the files you want to your PC without any cables. This is handy because it is much easier to browse complex folder structures on the larger PC screen.

Also it is really cool, because you can choose to you use your full size desktop keyboard to type on your phone, so for those times when you want to type up something long on your phone but hate using the touch keypad.
Also does text messaging, so you can do it all from your browser.
Screen shots are also easy from within the remote session. It also can do a remote control session of your phone on your PC and also can use the webcam from your phone. Also has a shared clipboard and contact manager. So many things you can do with this app, even in the free version.

I highly recommend it.

Crush