1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

How do you save texted pix?

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by Supertom, Apr 21, 2010.

1. Supertom

Supertom New Member

This seems so stupid, but a friend texted me a pix in Handcent today and for the life of me I couldnt figure out how to save it. Really... there's got to be a simple way, but the menu on the bottom had nothing... I tapped the pic and made it big but still found no save options...
    Thanks!
  2. AnneDroid

AnneDroid Rescue Squad

LONG press on the picture and one of the options in the menu that appears will be 'Save'.
  3. Joker

Joker New Member

I believe you also have to do that on the thumbnail without opening up the pix itself (like in gallery). Unless my phone is not working properly, when I open the pix from MMS in Gallery, I can't long press on the pix or get any menu options when I press the menu button. However, seems fine when it's just the thumbnail.