How do you save a picture ??

OP
Tommyd1

Tommyd1

Reaction score
Wow !

Doesn't anyone know how to do this or can it not be done ???

Any comment would be much appreciated.

Thanks, Tommyd1

MrBaz

Reaction score
Only way I know of is to use the web browser and log in to your gmail. From there you should be able to save attachments.

I hope this is something they fix in the next update in Jan.

tward800

Reaction score
If the pictures are attachments, you can select "download" and it will end up in /sdcard/download.
If the pictures are embedded in the email, the only way I've found to save them is to log into gmail from the browser. Then you can touch the image and save it. It will go to the same location.

Merry Christmas.

MrBaz

Reaction score
If the pictures are attachments, you can select "download" and it will end up in /sdcard/download.
If the pictures are embedded in the email, the only way I've found to save them is to log into gmail from the browser. Then you can touch the image and save it. It will go to the same location.

Merry Christmas.

When I click on 'download' it simply displays the piture for me. Does it actually save it on the sdcard and then show me the file?

tward800

Reaction score
Seems like that's what it does. When the picture is displayed touch the menu button at the bottom of the phone, then more, then details. That's how I found where it was.