How do you remove themes

slipvayne9278

Reaction score
I am curious on how to remove themes, I had bricked my phone but with the help of people on this forum it is now unbricked and rooted again, this was quite a learning experience.

Now I want to know how to remove a Theme, not a ROM. I did not put a ROM on as I am waiting for SS, I just installed the Black Glass theme. Its really nice and I like it.

I would like to know how to remove this for future reference, Thank you guys so much for what you have done and what you will do

pyro6128

Reaction score
You can't remove it, you have to replace it with another theme. So if you want a stock theme, you need to find one, then flash that over your current theme

OP
S

slipvayne9278

Reaction score
ok makes sense, so say i have this black glass theme, then decided to download a rom, which one will be there, the theme or the roms theme?

pyro6128

Reaction score
The rom's theme will replace your current theme

OP
S

slipvayne9278

Reaction score
that is good to know, i am new at all this, and figured out how to unbrick my official 2.2 so now i am not afraid to try anything.

Thank you Pyro6128

kdkinc

Reaction score
that is good to know, i am new at all this, and figured out how to unbrick my official 2.2 so now i am not afraid to try anything.

Thank you Pyro6128

928Droid has a "back to stock" theme...as you most likely know?
:icon_eek::icon_eek:

chkmate

Silver Member
Reaction score
I am curious on how to remove themes, I had bricked my phone but with the help of people on this forum it is now unbricked and rooted again, this was quite a learning experience.

Now I want to know how to remove a Theme, not a ROM. I did not put a ROM on as I am waiting for SS, I just installed the Black Glass theme. Its really nice and I like it.

I would like to know how to remove this for future reference, Thank you guys so much for what you have done and what you will do

Yea 928 has a back to stock zip. And if you made a recovery backup before installing the theme just restore that.