How do you pay for apps?

Big Cam

Reaction score
OK, dumb question I know but I don't have the phone yet.

If choosing an app that you decide to pay for, how is it paid?

Does it get billed to your Verizon bill?

Can you set up a credit/debit card through the marketplace to handle these??

I tried searching and I couldn't really find anything.

Guchi

Reaction score
i use a paypal plugin secure cards. yes it is through google check out and it takes credit/debit cards

mpenda

Reaction score
For me it uses Google Checkout. You set up a CC in your account (or more than one) and it'll securely charge your card.

suzuki98

Reaction score
do you guys know how to remove the credit card info? It stays on the phone and if the phone gets stolen then that could be a problem. I would rather enter the info everytime I order something.

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
do you guys know how to remove the credit card info? It stays on the phone and if the phone gets stolen then that could be a problem. I would rather enter the info everytime I order something.

It stays with Google Checkout...Just log out of it if it worries you that much...

mpenda

Reaction score
If you use Google Checkout, the cards are in your Google Account accessible via any web page. You simply need to go into your account and change the password for sure, as the whole phone is tied to your account, but you can also remove the CC's from the account.
You can also look at "WaveSecure", which is an app which you can use to locate, disable and wipe a lost phone.