How do you layout your widgets and apps so they are the most functional and pretty?

bdubnpaw

Reaction score
I've been using Launcher Pro for a few years now. Like what was said above...launcher apps are very customizable. Have fun, and welcome to the apple eaters...lol. Ooops almost forgot. The clock with weather is called Beautiful Widgets.

ForumRunner_20130816_133717.png

AECRADIO

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
1.Moto-G, Droid-X, 3.Droid 2
Twitter
@AECRADIO
As for widgets, only the apps used the most, ar on the home screen, the remainder are swiped to the other screens.
I have only one contact widget for my wife, and the others are actually shortcuts to the apps I prefer over the others.
Secondary apps and usage items are placed in other locations, and not used as often, as is the calendar.

The home menu is where I have my text message shortcut, dialer, and the 'all apps' button to open that menu option.
I have no use for cute apps, and since I don't play games, I surely do not want candy crush or anything like this, taking up screen space.

Necessary tools used daily, or more often, are always residing on my main screen, others are placed in their appropriate screens, and those apps and icons I rarely or never used, are trash canned back to the 'APPS' menu for future selection.