HOW do you keep your droid 1 CLOSED?

hrdnhvy

Reaction score
How do u peoples keep your d1 from sliding open when in your pocket???

IanG

Reaction score
How do u peoples keep your d1 from sliding open when in your pocket???

If yours does that, I'd say that's a problem. You may want to return one for one that doesn't.

Not necessarily.

If my pants are a little tighter than normal, the screen side will grip against the outside fabric while the battery side grips my leg, and as I walk, it will slide the two apart.

OP, try putting it in a looser pocket?

Sal R.

Reaction score
If putting in left pocket, face out, butt down.

And yes, I do have that problem.

kdub

Reaction score
I've had the problem where the slider is just barely open... enough to mess me up when I'm trying to answer a call. At least I think that is what caused the problem... tried to drag my finger across the screen to pick up the phone and it just ignored my swiping motion and I missed the call.

The slider can be irritating at times... but then again, so can the on screen keyboard. I can't wait to spend a little time with a Droid 2 so I can decide if I want to go that route or Droid X instead.

bhall238

Reaction score
I can see how this might happen, but I don't carry mine in a pocket becasue I almost always have stuff in there that might scratch my phone. I use the belt carrier from Verizon.

dyno

Reaction score
I added 2 strips of black electrical tape on the back of mine.

IMG_5465.jpg

Problem solved... :)

cchhiipp

Reaction score
I've been meaning to do something like that tape trick myself. I often find it's slided slightly open after being in my pocket while I'm walking around. 2 strips of electrical tape, coming up!

(btw, I did not remove the plastic guard from the underside of the screen, behind the keyboard, and it still has that tendency to slide open)

Also, I may add a piece of tape to the inside of the battery cover to help that stay shut easier. I find that has a tendency to slide off without too much pressure.