1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

How do you install evilboot.img using terminal emulator

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by bb-gun, Jan 26, 2010.

1. bb-gun

bb-gun New Member

I dont have adb shell on my computer, and i dont feel like setting it up. Is there a way to push it to my phone without adb shell (using terminal emulator)?

Thanks
  2. Brian7

Brian7 New Member

go to the first post on alldroid and scroll down to the nandroid backups for evilboot and download the one you want.....it's all right there in the first post if you just read it
  3. natediddy1120

natediddy1120 New Member

Yeah terminal emulator will not work...either nandroid backup/restore or install the Android SDK on your computer to use ADB
  4. taypotts

taypotts New Member

Isn't terminal emulator just like adb? No one could figure out how to update my sprecovery last night from TE, but I finally found it...
  5. Ace Benjamin

Ace Benjamin New Member

No, thus far all info I've researched has shown you must use the computer adb shell.

If you find other info, let me know.
  6. maxoc

maxoc New Member

adb literally takes 2 minutes. set it up. its a better alt since youll need it anyway.
  7. natediddy1120

natediddy1120 New Member

ADB is not the same as Terminal Emulator...ADB is "Android Debug Bridge" for developers to use with the SDK "Software Developers Kit"...to make our apps and enhance our phones...see, a Devs phone is "legally" rooted so they can have access to these things. Your rooted device is now capable of the same exact activities they can do. Terminal Emulator is the phones actually shell for commands...just like CMD is to a computer...or DOS...
Search tags for this page

adb push in android terminal emulator

flash boot.img via terminal emulator

how to change android boot.img from terminal emulator

how to install boot.img using terminal

how to install img with terminal emulator android

instal boot.img via terminal emulator