How do you get your amazon apps to work on a new phone?

Big Cam

Reaction score
I got a bunch of the good paid app's for free over the last few months, and I have a new phone on the way, can I just re-download them again on my new phone? I thought I recall seeing there was something you have to do first, I tried searching but I came up empty.

guidot

Developer Relations
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Something about unregistering the old device. I believe you do it on your amazon account.

tcrews

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
android.snkbitten.com
Install the Amazon app store client and then go to the "my apps" and install them.

You can have 6 or so devices registered. I use the same apps on my Gtablet and Droid via the Amazon Appstore.

Reaction score
Just out of curiosity, can we delete old devices, or do they pile up until we hit 6? I would assume the former, but I figure I would ask!

guidot

Developer Relations
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Install the Amazon app store client and then go to the "my apps" and install them.

You can have 6 or so devices registered. I use the same apps on my Gtablet and Droid via the Amazon Appstore.

Good info thanks!

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

OP
Big Cam

Big Cam

Reaction score
can anyone tell me how to get Amazon apps (free) to appear in the market as purchased? :)

They will only show up in the amazon market, since that's where you got them.

Don't worry though, the amazon appstore updates app's as well, not sure why you'd need them to show up in both.