How do you get this launcher?

Grey Hawk

Reaction score
It looks like the smoked glass app drawer, but has a phone and web button built into it on the left and right.

eliassami5

Reaction score
It looks like the smoked glass app drawer, but has a phone and web button built into it on the left and right.

not sure which one you are talking about but if you go to the market and download Helix launcher (not Helix launcher 2!!) you will be very pleased. It has 4 shortcuts at the bottom near the app drawer and you can put whatever icons you want in there

OP
G

Grey Hawk

Reaction score

not sure which one you are talking about but if you go to the market and download Helix launcher (not Helix launcher 2!!) you will be very pleased. It has 4 shortcuts at the bottom near the app drawer and you can put whatever icons you want in there
Not the helix launcher. But thanks for the tip.

nphil

Reaction score
it's a modified 2.1 launcher with working side buttons. It's quite old and buggy and mostly abandoned. If you really want it, you can download it from one of Xeodoxus' old threads on alldroid.

Tanknspank

Beta Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
it's a modified 2.1 launcher with working side buttons. It's quite old and buggy and mostly abandoned. If you really want it, you can download it from one of Xeodoxus' old threads on alldroid.

I didn't recommend that one because that one has caused nothing but trouble. This GDE one is very high res and works very well. You can also make it have your text instead of web, etc.

nphil

Reaction score
yep, I definitely wouldn't recommend using the old launcher2 either. But the OP wanted the launcher with the smoked glass look and the phone and browser buttons on the side. That was the only launcher with said features afaik.

Tanknspank

Beta Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
yep, I definitely wouldn't recommend using the old launcher2 either. But the OP wanted the launcher with the smoked glass look and the phone and browser buttons on the side. That was the only launcher with said features afaik.

The GDE one I mentioned does that too.