1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

How do you get the white clock in Notification Bar??

Discussion in 'Android Themes' started by xanthus1132, Feb 8, 2010.

1. xanthus1132

xanthus1132 New Member

I have been asking for a while and searching, and reading a lot, and cant seem to find how to get the white clock in the notification bar WITHOUT altering anything else on my phone (no losing apps, or theming i already have done on the phone) I have a "stock"(?) Rom that i have put busybox on and have rooted with the MHz over-clock and Taz's wifi Kernel. I don't know if that information was even pertinent, but i figured I'd throw it out there anyways unless problems occur. I thank anyone who can help in advance. This is the last thing i need done before I have my phone 100% of the way I want it.
  2. LastBoyScout

LastBoyScout New Member

i dont know how to do it personally, but i believe you have to change the color code of a file or two.

This would be something that you need both the ADK software, and busybox in order to do.
  3. xanthus1132

xanthus1132 New Member

What's adk? ("adk software" search resulted with a lot of stuff that had nothing to do with it) I have busybox and adb and everything set up and good to go. What files do i have to change?
  4. Se7enLC

Se7enLC New Member

I'd like to know this as well. When manually installing the SmokedGlass theme, I found that the file system.jar was the one that did it. (and framework-res.apk was the file that changed the background of the notification bar).
  5. LastBoyScout

LastBoyScout New Member

ADK = Android Dev. Kit.

ADB is basically a part of the ADK
  6. xanthus1132

xanthus1132 New Member

ok so if the system.jar makes the clock white, how come the droidhex theme shows the clock white in the previews, but when i install the theme (including the system.jar) my clock is still black?
  7. mclarryjr

mclarryjr New Member

8. zeiroe

zeiroe New Member

are you rooted?
  9. xanthus1132

xanthus1132 New Member

Yes, I'm rooted. You have to be for metamorph to work, or atleast link it to busybox using terminal or ADB.