1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

How do you get started with themes?

Discussion in 'Android Themes' started by spiralskygilligan, Apr 14, 2010.

1. spiralskygilligan

spiralskygilligan New Member

Ok for a person who is Sorta a RETARD ... LOL but wants to learn to do these themes , how hard is it? Do you upload them with your usb? (sorry if that is a Stupid question! ) I know somethings but not a lot of techno things about themes and such!:motdroidhoriz:
  2. JonKyu

JonKyu New Member

are you talking about installing theme or making them. Making them seem rather complicated to me haha Bgill's has an awesome guide in the beta section he might post them if you ask really nicely haha
  3. thebowers

thebowers Premium Member Theme Developer Premium Member

If wanting to make themes. Lookup using MM, learn how to pull .apks and open them. It's hard to just say what to do from scratch. It takes lots of time with reading forums and watching youtube videos for me.
  4. spiralskygilligan

spiralskygilligan New Member

I just want to use them to make my phone cooler! However if there is a step by step to make them and it is a pretty easy way to try to learn then I am all for it!
    Thanks!
  5. Another_Dude

Another_Dude New Member

I'd love to have that Mossy Oak/Blaze theme, but I'm not rooted or all that interested in rooting.

Is this possible?