• Total voters

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
When I bought my D1 two years ago I thought the same way. After a year though I just go so sick of how thick it was I removed both the case and screen protector. Its been a year since then, and theres barely any scratches. And I'm a pretty abusive person to my phone lol. I'm just hoping the GN can within the same beating my D1 could.

I hear you but I still don't think I could do it, or would want to for that matter. Attribute it to my extreme paranoia, that's what I do :blink:

Str8Aro

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G3
I would love to have my phone *naked* but I work around racks of electronic equipment and work benches with tools, heavy electronic equipment, parts, metal, etc. I scratched (big one) the screen on a phone a couple of devices back while at work. I have used *protection* since. It all depends upon where your phone lives and hangs out.

bmkdroid

Reaction score
I'm using a screen protector and a cruzerlite TPU case I got from someone here on the forums :) Well, sometimes go naked around the house, but if I'm out and about I throw on the case!

INCREMENTAL

Reaction score
In a mini skirt :saint:

Skinomi screen protector, Extended Battery, Otterbox Defender with the built in screen cover removed :big smile:

So does the extended battery work with the otterbox? Please report back or anyone chime in. Thanks.

Edit: never mind just read in the thread. Where r u guys getting ur extended battery and price?

Sent from Galaxy Nexy Sexy using DroidForums :)

Universal

Reaction score
So does the extended battery work with the otterbox? Please report back or anyone chime in. Thanks.

Edit: never mind just read in the thread. Where r u guys getting ur extended battery and price?

Sent from Galaxy Nexy Sexy using DroidForums :)

Verizon has them for half price online and in the store. I bought one yesterday for $24.99.

spoooon

Reaction score
I got that Otterbox Defender or whatever. It makes the phone almost comically huge. I hate it, but I need a protective case of some sort for when I'm at work.

alboboy10

Reaction score
How big does the phone get. Does it give the phone a bulge or is it a flush extended battery.
Also what's the capacity of it