Discussion in 'Droid X Tech Support' started by droidx2010, Jul 15, 2011.
I have a chase app that's not working properly & I was told to clear my cache.
How can i do that?
The best way I have cleared the cache is:
1. turn phone off then remove battery for at least 30secs. (this clears the phones volatile memory).
2. while the phone is still off press the home button, then press the power button to turn the phone on.
3. When the Motorola logo appears release both buttons. An android logo should appear on display.
4. Then press both volume up and down buttons at same time. The Android system recovery menu appears.
5. Use the volume up/down buttons to navigate the menu to "wipe cache partition" and press the power button to start clearing the cache.
6.when done exit using "reboot system now" by pressing the power button.
also you can clear the data to the app itself by going to Settings-Manage Apps-(in your case under downloaded pick the chase app) under the storage section of the app press clear data. This clears all the data in the App itself (like you just installed it).dancedroid
Separate names with a comma.