1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

how do you change the touch tone sounds?

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by itabgurmom, Mar 24, 2010.

1. itabgurmom

itabgurmom New Member

I understand the droid is versatile and can be modified very easy to fit the consumers wants/needs.A lot of the hackers are usually focused on large modifications such as firmware,home screens, rooting ,and such but i would like someone to tell me if changing the dial tones ( the sound your phone makes after pressing the 0-9#* buttons. i don't know what the real name for them is.) is possible. Also if possible how i might go about doing so, and where might i find diffrent tones to substitute? Thanks.
  2. natediddy1120

natediddy1120 New Member

I don't think anyone's done this yet actually.

they are called "Audible touch tones" according to Settings in the phone. I always turn them off and just let them vibrate when I dial numbers because that is the most annoying thing lol
Search tags for this page
android touch sounds
change android touch sound
change dial tone android

change touch sound android

change touch sounds android

change touch tone android

change touch tones android

how to change touch sounds on android
how to change touch tone

how to change touch tone on android

how to change touch tones android