1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

How do you change the default label when adding a contact?

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by dEaFTOLiGhT, Mar 9, 2010.

1. dEaFTOLiGhT

dEaFTOLiGhT New Member

On the Droid, whenever I try to add a contact, the label is defaulted to Home. I recently realized that when I couldn't type in numbers I had added recently in the To: field of a text message. Anyway, this is annoying and I was wondering if there was any way to change it, or if it's being addressed by Google.
  2. cinematicmatt

cinematicmatt New Member

i would like to know this too

i have noticed that if i save a number from a txt message, that it'll default to mobile... but other than that i've learned to remember to change the default home to mobile...

and if i use bump (with iphonys) that it'll default to mobile as well... it's only when i manually put them in
Search tags for this page
android contacts edit label
android edit label contact phone
android make saved number default to mobile

android phone change label

android set default contact type
contact status label android
droid dna add custom contact label home mobile
edit phone label android
home phone 2 label android contacts
how do i change the default label on a contact phone number
how do you change telephone number labels on thunderbolt pho