How do you block email spam domain?

mapz99

Reaction score
I upgraded from an S4 to an S7 edge on VZW. I use the email account for my msn email account.

On the S4 when I wanted to block spam, i had the choice of blocking the sender or the domain. On the S7 I only have the option to block the sender.

I am getting way too much spam and want to block the domain.

Anyone else having this problem. Any ideas on how to block a domain.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

grunt0300

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel 2 XL, Nexus 6
I'd also like to know the answer to that. I get a lot of nasty emails into my hotmail account.:(

grunt0300

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Just as a sidenote, i've switched my email provider from Aquamail, to Bluemail. The new provider does a better job of blocking those nasty emails. I understand that Gmail was supposed to add a "blocking" feature, but as usual, it hasn't happened yet.:p

OP
M

mapz99

Reaction score
Just as a sidenote, i've switched my email provider from Aquamail, to Bluemail. The new provider does a better job of blocking those nasty emails. I understand that Gmail was supposed to add a "blocking" feature, but as usual, it hasn't happened yet.:p
Thanks for the suggestion. Installed Bluemail and it has the domain option, used it already.

grunt0300

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Thanks for the suggestion. Installed Bluemail and it has the domain option, used it already.

No problemo. FYI, i just checked an old email app that i used to use, called MailDroid. It also has that domain option, so now you have a choice.:p