How do ya back up a app?

Dragoro

Reaction score
Just bought pure calendar, would like to back it up incase the same nonsense happens that did with beautiful widgets.

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
click yur settings key then hit tools and the backup option is there:D

OP
Dragoro

Dragoro

Reaction score
ive been searchin for the pure calendar app in the folders, cant find it, any idea where to look, and thanks for the help this is my first attempt at buyin apps and backing them up with any phone.

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
are you saying you already have the pure weather thing and you want to put it on yur screen but cant find it? did you look in yur widgets? i just did a search for it on mine through astro and it only shows that app in backup. i think it only searches yur sdcard not yur phone, which is where the apps are stored. do a backup and then a search.

EDIT: pure calendar not weather sorry lol

OP
Dragoro

Dragoro

Reaction score
Nah, Im stupid lol. Found it usin your directions, but its labeled private. Does that mean I cant back it up?

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
have you tried doing a backup? i guess i dont understand. i dont think you can just backup ONE item. it only takes a minute to backup all yur apps

OP
Dragoro

Dragoro

Reaction score
It says its private and wont let me select it to back up.

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
like i said before....i dont think you can backup just ONE app. do a complete backup and that should do it!!

OP
Dragoro

Dragoro

Reaction score
Using astro, settings, tools, backup, pure calendar is unselectable. Says its private.Hmm says all bought apps are private and i cant select em to back up.

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
is pure calendar something you can put a password on to open? if so maybe temporarily disable that in the app itself?

OP
Dragoro

Dragoro

Reaction score
is pure calendar something you can put a password on to open? if so maybe temporarily disable that in the app itself?

Nope no password. Its the same with DroidLive, twidroidpro. Anything i paid for i cant back up.