how do u hang up

zadam123

Reaction score
If u. Navigate away from call scrcall
how do u end the call? Also is there a wag to answer calles without pushing the top button and sliding the lock

Droids

Reaction score
When a call comes in the lock screen changes to an answer screen and you swipe to answer the call. No need to push the power button.

If you navigate away from the phone call there is an icon in the notification area that you can use to get back to the call. If the other person hangs up first, that icon is gone, and no need for you to hang up.

medicTHREE

Reaction score
To hang up pull down the notification bar, select the call, then push the end call button.

My phone lights up when it rings and then gives the slider.

mikera67

Reaction score
If I navigation away from the call screen, if I try to grab the notification screen the screen blanks on and off, its on when I'm not touching it, off as soon as you touch the screen, anywhere. I have to wait for other person to answer. Really stinks if I call and it goes to voicemail.

takeshi

Silver Member
Reaction score
Don't grab the notification bar near the sensor -- you're tripping it. IIRC it's to the left of the ear piece. Try using the right side of the notification bar.

Bimmerjo

Reaction score
Don't grab the notification bar near the sensor -- you're tripping it. IIRC it's to the left of the ear piece. Try using the right side of the notification bar.

nope, its on the right, if you look at the phone under the light, you'll see where there is a clear circle with what looks like a CMOS chip in it.