1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

How do ik if my Razr is rooted?

Discussion in 'Droid RAZR' started by gmen1818, Jan 8, 2012.

1. gmen1818

gmen1818 New Member

I followed the steps to root my phone and I don't see a difference. How would ik if I rooted it?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums
  2. smalltowngirl13

smalltowngirl13 Administrator Staff Member

If you open your app drawer, you should have the superuser icon. You can also download an app like root checker or any app that requires root (screenshot er, adfree, cachemate, etc) and when you go to open the app it will ask for root access...
  3. BenLand150

BenLand150 Premium Member Premium Member

Root doesn't change your phone, it's what you do after root. Try downloading an app that requires root and see if superuser pops up. Make sure you the super user app first of course.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using.. magic.
  4. bullswife98

bullswife98 New Member

Look for the Super User in your app drawer ( Android with crossbones) could also be skull with cross bones. If they are present then your rooted. I'd suggest downloadind T/B and back up everything app wise install a chrome recovery and back up the stock rom you have and DON'T DELETE ANY APPS!!!! Freeze them only and there are lots of threads here as to what is okay to freeze.Recovery system I use is SafeStrap its awesome but read it to the T!!!

Sent from my Updated and Rooted Razr sliced thin! :)
Search tags for this page

how to tell if droid rar is rooted

how to tell if root worked on razr droid verizon