How do I wipe battery stats?

nerdslogic

Silver Member
Reaction score
I have 2 extendeds.....it works on both....problem is once you install it and start calibration it also "works it's magic"....I was only getting around 12 to 15 hours with heavy use to drain till dead.....well on this one I am at 22 and a half hours and still have 25%.....stupid thing takes forever to drain....and that is OC'd with very heavy use. Once it drains till dead you recharge and it sets in. But I can tell you this app alone just from install and initial run has made a world of a difference with my battery. And this is the 1860 one.

I would really try that app I posted if I were you.

Last edited:

phonetool

Reaction score
Hmm... I'm running a 2800mAh battery on my D1 and have been using Battery Left Widget to attempt calibrations.
I'm not sure how this app would work in conjunction with BLW.
I ran the battery down from 4200mV to 3350mV (dead) and it took 125 hours to do it. I'm not on a network, though, just wifi.
Battery Left Widget still thinks I've only got about 80 hours of life possible from the battery, but it's not fully calibrated yet. How can it think 80 when I went past 125??
Ah well... more experiments...

phonetool

Reaction score
Ok- new experiment for me...
Battery Left Widget decided that the battery only had 40 hours of life in it on the second go-around. This *after* the phone made it to 125hrs. (facepalm)

So, I've grabbed down Battery Monitor Widget as well in order to better gather data.
Also, I've charged the phone to a full 4197mV and run the Battery Calibration reset app and also reset the BLW calibration.
Maybe in a week I'll see what's going to happen.

I might even be on the network with this thing by the end of this week and have to use it like a phone. dancedroid

phonetool

Reaction score
I just noticed that Battery Monitor Widget also has the option to reset the battery statistics on rooted phones.
From the main screen, >menu>statistics>Are you sure you want to clear battery statistics (rooted phones)? Ok/Cancel