How do I wipe battery stats?

dasanman69

Reaction score
I've searched and searched and found the steps for other phones but not for the D1.

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
It's under Advanced in Clockworkmod Recovery

This thread has been Thunder struck!

OP
D

dasanman69

Reaction score
Thanks for the quick replies. Damn I love this site

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score

nerdslogic

Silver Member
Reaction score

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Yeah, its the same one. DEF going to try this out!

This thread has been Thunder struck!

nerdslogic

Silver Member
Reaction score

spc_hicks09

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.teamoctos.com
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy S3
Twitter
spc_hicks09
Do you think this will work on Extended Batteries as well? Here's the battery I have:

Amazon.com: Motorola Droid A855 Extended Battery Replaces original BP6X 2300mAh Beware extended battery will increase the thickness of your phone and your protective covers or skins might not fit.: Electronics

The life percentage drops rapidly. 2 hours of use and it drops down to 80%. Life can say 80% and right after I plug in the charger it says Fully Charged. I wiped the battery stats but I have no real way of knowing if it's truly at 100% or not.

NattyBee

Reaction score
Do you think this will work on Extended Batteries as well? Here's the battery I have:

Amazon.com: Motorola Droid A855 Extended Battery Replaces original BP6X 2300mAh Beware extended battery will increase the thickness of your phone and your protective covers or skins might not fit.: Electronics

The life percentage drops rapidly. 2 hours of use and it drops down to 80%. Life can say 80% and right after I plug in the charger it says Fully Charged. I wiped the battery stats but I have no real way of knowing if it's truly at 100% or not.

Charge it fully to 100% and beyond...let it charge overnight, then, immediately wipe your battery stats. Wipe 2X to be safe. Then you should notice improvement on the accuracy of your battery readings...

Sent from my ThunderBolt using Tapatalk

spc_hicks09

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.teamoctos.com
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy S3
Twitter
spc_hicks09

Charge it fully to 100% and beyond...let it charge overnight, then, immediately wipe your battery stats. Wipe 2X to be safe. Then you should notice improvement on the accuracy of your battery readings...

Awesome! Thanks for the speedy reply! Gonna try this out in the morning. Thanks again!

NattyBee

Reaction score

Awesome! Thanks for the speedy reply! Gonna try this out in the morning. Thanks again!

Indeed...good luck :)

spc_hicks09

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.teamoctos.com
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy S3
Twitter
spc_hicks09

Indeed...good luck :)

No luck lol, it will jump from 80 to 30 but if I reboot, it goes back to 80.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

NattyBee

Reaction score