How do I watch my videos?

gszeman

Reaction score
Open your Gallery, you should have a folder called Videos. Your videos will be there.

To send, long press on the video you want to send, click share and select how you would like to send it.

ksanger35

Reaction score
I do not have a Video folder. I do have a video Album and I found all my videos in there. What a pain ICS is. I don't understand how this changed. I used to play videos from photo Gallery. Then I accidentally started Verizon Video App and my videos dissapeared from Gallery. Maybe this Album was created then. Then after ICS Verizon Video App no longer enables me to play saved videos on my phone and Gallery still didn't display them. Unless I go up to Albums and Down to Video and out of Folder view... ICS is so much better NOT.

vatothe0

Reaction score
Sounds like you're doing it wrong. I have ICS, a video option in the gallery and it plays my videos just fine.
46c782d5-7911-53fe.jpg

ksanger35

Reaction score
Interesting as you have a video album too. When I open up Gallery then sellect My Library, I get Folders with my pictures in them and no video. If I then select Albums as you have, then I get an Album labelled "All videos" and another labelled "All photos". If I close Gallery then reopen it opens to the Albums view instead of the Folders view. I would like one view that has my photos in the folders and the videos in a video folder. Or convert the "folders" to "albums". How does one accomplish that?

Note its great to have videos back in Gallery where they belong instead of the "Verizon Video" app. But having to go through all these submenus to open videos instead of pictures is ridiculous.

Not certain that I've done anything wrong though. Other than try to use the smart features on this dumb phone.

While were at it can we get gallery to then open directly to the Album view instead of having to sellect "My library"? I never use Online, Backup Assitant+, Motocast or Camera Roll. If I want the camera roll I usually open the camera and select its pictures from there. Assuming that there is a method to get the photos into albums instead of folders is there then a one click method to open up an album view instead of two or more clicks?