How do I UNinstall Launcher Pro?

Abe21599

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Related question... If I install launcher pro and decide to uninstall, will my original home screen still be set up the same way or will I have to reconfigure that from scratch too?

still set up

Sydman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
Also if you are unsure about launcher pro you can download the program "home switcher" and then you can go back and forth between your stock and LP.

Sydman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
I tried Launcher Pro but I then all my apps disappeared from my screens. On the home page I lost my big time and weather app and I couldn't get it back. I think LP would be good but it is just very complicated for a newbie. I looked at the manual and that didn't help me. Is there somewhere to go to learn how to set it up??

Thanks.

That is what it does it is a whole new launcher program you have to set stuff all back up but if you uninstall it your stuff will come back. Or like I just posted you can download home switcher and go between the two.

BAD18

Reaction score
Thanks for the Home Switcher tip. I'd really like to learn more about Launcher Pro and really set it up right. It looks very interesting. Still looking for some instructions on using LP.

posttal

Reaction score
I have it, and I'm very happy with LauncherPro. I upgraded to the Plus and it's great.

I just downloaded launcher pro PLUS but it says you have to first uninstall your current version of launcher pro.I tried to install it over my current version but they were right..it didn't work.Does this mean I will loose ALL my current customizations and have to start all over or are they saved in a user file and reintergrated into the new program?
The only reason I'm thinking of upgrade to PLUS is to have the ability to resize widgets.I found that if you set launcher pro for more that 5 columns or 6 rows the home screen weather/clock widget from beautiful widgets is shrunken to fit.I stretched it back but then a window pops up and says resizing is only offered in the PRO version and it reverts to the smaller size.