1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

How do I transfer photos from old phones internal storage to SD card

Discussion in 'Droid RAZR Support' started by BindiBoop, Sep 14, 2013.

1. BindiBoop

BindiBoop New Member

I got a replacement RAZR from Verizon yesterday since my original one kept freezing on me and I kept getting "____ application is not responding" for just about everything. So far, in spite of the 62 stock applications, I haven't noticed any of the old problems with this phone. But, my SD card that I transferred from the old phone didn't have all the pictures on it, they are still on my old phone. I guess somehow the picture storage got changed from SD card to internal storage. I tried unmounting the card and putting in back in the old phone but I couldn't figure out how to get the pictures on the card. When I put the card back in the new phone, ALL the pictures were gone except the once I had taken with the new phone.

Before getting the replacement phone, I did a factory reset on the old phone and all the files (internal?) were still there. Shouldn't they have been erased if they were internal? How can I get these files on my SD card. I am also missing backup files for apps. that I backed up to my SD card, that I need to reinstall on the new phone.
Search tags for this page

droid maxx replacement phone how to keep pictures

droid razr how to get pics off internal memory

how can i get my old pic of a card

how can i move photos from internal storage to sd card

how do i get my pictures off internal storage place on my ph

how do i move my internal storage to my sd card on my droid
how do i transfer all my internal music and pictures on my p

how do you transfer pictures from an old sd card to the gala

how to get my pictures off my old phone on to an sd card

how to tranfer internal storage to new phone

how to transfer photos from my old phone with a sd card