how do i transfer music and pics thru bluetooth from my Droid to another phone?

peterjariel

Reaction score
I'm able to pair with the other phone but that's it. How do I connect to it and how can I send it my music and pic. Please someone help this is pissing me off rrrrrrrr.

Cole119

Reaction score
I would also like to know this. I've tried to send a song to my friend's iphone before and couldn't figure it out.

Ziocomposite

Reaction score
look for the app "blue tooth file transfer" in the market. Tried it two weeks ago and worked fine

OP
peterjariel

peterjariel

Reaction score
Would this apps work with out having another android phone (like transfering my music from my droid to a non android phone)

dthank

Reaction score
The first app mentioned, "Bluetooth File Transfer," works with any bluetooth capable phone. The Hoccer program works only for Android phones who have the app installed I believe.

OP
peterjariel

peterjariel

Reaction score
Cool thanks now that the file is transfered succesfully I can't find it on the phone aaarrrrrrgggggg! Lol

LancelotStuart

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
1 310 123 4567
Personally, it is not a good idea to transfer music and pics from Droid to another phone, e.g iPhone via Bluetooth because it can only transfer small size of data. I suggest you to transfer the data to the computer first and then sync to other phones.

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
Personally, it is not a good idea to transfer music and pics from Droid to another phone, e.g iPhone via Bluetooth because it can only transfer small size of data. I suggest you to transfer the data to the computer first and then sync to other phones.
This thread is over 5 years old.

For anyone else that comes across it after this, if both phones have NFC, I'd use android beam. Also, email and/or texting works great for a few pictures.

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
Or if it's a droid/Motorola...moto migrate works well too..

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
The PC idea isn't a bad idea if you have a PC and a USB cable handy. If you have 2 USB cables, you don't even have to copy the files to the PC. You can simply connect both phones, open each in Windows Explorer, and drag and drop between devices just like they were drives on the computer.

SuperFelix

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung S4
Yeah, it's very easy. Choose the item you want to transfer and tap " share" at the bottom of the item and then click "Bluetooth". At this moment, your phone will remind you to open the Bluetooth. Once you also open the Bluetooth of another phone, your phone will recognize it and require to connect. After connected, you can send the item to that phone.

Gramesmith

Reaction score
You can do it by using "shareIt" apps. If you want to send files from Android to iPhone it is very simple with ShareIt. So I suggest you to use this app.