How do I transfer contacts without being able to access the phone's screen??

psychward9

Reaction score
My droid razr's screen is inaccessable. The phone is on and I can see the blinking green light showing I have messages...How can I transfer my contacts to my new phone without being able to use the screen? I've seen several posts about this, but none have been successful...they all tell me to do something from the phone's menu, which I can't see!! For some reason the backup assistant didn't save any of the phone numbers. I only have email and fb contacts saved through google. The verizon rep. said it was impossible without using the phone's screen. ( I didn't save them to the SIM card.) Will an hdmi cable allow me to see what my screen is doing?

I've tried several suggested ideas... but to no avail.

wcjeep

Reaction score
The HDMI might work for you. Hard to say since the phone has known problems. Can you see your contacts from a PC while logged into Google.com?

OP
P

psychward9

Reaction score
The HDMI might work for you. Hard to say since the phone has known problems. Can you see your contacts from a PC while logged into Google.com?

Couldn't see my contacts through Google.com.....:frown:

rherron

Reaction score
So, in your Gmail account, top left side of the screen (on a computer), when you click where it says Mail and change it to Contacts, there is nothing there?