How do I save a picture to "Gallery"? Motorola Droid

tuscany123

Reaction score
:motdroidhoriz:When someone emails with a photo attached, how do I save the attached photo to my Motorola Droid "gallery" of photos?? When I open the attached photo on my Droid, and press the Menu function, the only options to save is to set the photo as a contact icon or make it my wallpaper. What I want to do is save it to my gallery of photos (the photo saving function that is already on my Droid"

Thanks in advace. I did do a "search" first to see if I could find the answer to my question, but I could not :motdroidhoriz:

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
:motdroidhoriz:When someone emails with a photo attached, how do I save the attached photo to my Motorola Droid "gallery" of photos?? When I open the attached photo on my Droid, and press the Menu function, the only options to save is to set the photo as a contact icon or make it my wallpaper. What I want to do is save it to my gallery of photos (the photo saving function that is already on my Droid"

Thanks in advace. I did do a "search" first to see if I could find the answer to my question, but I could not :motdroidhoriz:

Have you tried to Long Press on the photo?

OP
T

tuscany123

Reaction score
Hi and thx for replying. I did try long press and it doesn't work I'm afraid.

boatman2220

Reaction score
Haven't tried that one myself. I've downloaded picture from the web and it saves it in downloads if I'm not mistaken. Haven't seen a directory for Downloading or saving.

LosAngeles

Reaction score
Are the pictures you're trying to get on the gmail app, another app or the browser?