How do I Root a Transformer 300T with 4.2.1

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by baldybill, Dec 19, 2013.

1. baldybill

baldybill Member

Ratings:
    +3
    Can someone post directions or point me to some that definitely work in rooting a Transformer 300T with 4.2.1, build 10.6.1.8? The simpler the better, too (perhaps a tool or specific directions that don't require too much "programming."

I am overwhelmed with all of the methods that are listed for the 9.something builds and with the boards that say that folks have bricked their 4.2.1 version. Can anyone help? Thanks!

2. leeshor

leeshor Gold Member

Ratings:
    +1,676
    You posted twice here, (a violation of the forum guidelines) and posted on another forum but you missed one very important forum as far as I can tell We have a sister forum that specializes in Transformers. here Asus Eee Pad Transformer Forum

3. baldybill

baldybill Member

Ratings:
    +3
    Leeshor,
    In my frustration with not finding an answer and in not being 100% sure which forum to post in, I did post twice here. I am sorry for violating that rule, however I did not mean to violate any rules. Could you please inform me of where to best post this so that it will get an answer - or could you point me to an answer? Thanks!