1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

How do I remove Watermark'D Theme

Discussion in 'Android Themes' started by jerzboi, Aug 14, 2010.

1. jerzboi

jerzboi New Member

I installed the watermark'd theme over sapphire and it's not working out to well, FC on start up when I unlock the screen...screen slow to respond takes for ever to boot up...it looks really sweet, but I prefer the performance and stability I had with just sapphire.

Thanks for any help with this
  2. stewart1champ

stewart1champ Premium Member Theme Developer Premium Member

You are the only one on Sapphire that has that issue... I haven't heard anything about it yet.

Either way, use your backup you made.
  3. jerzboi

jerzboi New Member

Would a low battery cause the issues I stated? I just plugged my phone in and now it's running fine I was down to 30% battery...once it's fully charged would it cause a problem if I flash it again?
  4. stewart1champ

stewart1champ Premium Member Theme Developer Premium Member

I don't know what the issue would be. The users of Sapphire that have run this theme have no stated anything was wrong with it. No FC's, last one fixed was the camera issue. Other than that, it has been said it is running smoothly. Just make sure you are picking the correct theme, listed under the Sapphire logo.
  5. huskerkate

huskerkate Premium Member Premium Member

i ran WMD with Sapphire for a while and had ZERO issues. did you try running "fix permissions" thru Rom Manager?? that often helps with a lot of FC issues.
  6. jerzboi

jerzboi New Member

Ok I reinstalled WMD and it's running smooth...maybe I changed something in the setting the 1st time that caused the lag and FC issues...I hope it continues to run smoothly because I really like the theme
Search tags for this page
how to remove water mark android
how to remove watermark android
how to remove watermarks with android

remove watermark android

remove watermark for android