How do I remove the lag fix?

ScoobyDoo27

Reaction score
How do I remove it? I click on the unlagfixme file and it gets stuck and says:

'mv: overwrite '/system/bin/playlogos1'?'

What do I do to get passed this step and remove it from my phone? Thanks

jrl9851

Reaction score
I was about to put the lagfix on, so I'm curious as to why you want to remove it?

denlem

Reaction score
I ended up just doing a system restore. After I installed it, my car charger would no longer work, and I would crash all the time and need to do a battery pull. Uninstalling it still left these problems so a system restore was needed.

OP
ScoobyDoo27

ScoobyDoo27

Reaction score
I had to do a restore as well because it would no remove. I removed it because it takes up 1GB of internal space. It left me with not very much space left for apps and since the Fascinate does not run 2.2 I cannot do apps2sd.

When I installed the lag fix I noticed no difference in how fast the phone ran. The only thing that was different were the quadrant scores.

dr0idg0d23

Reaction score
It does not take up 1g of internal memory but, rather it creates a 1g ext2 on your sd card and moves system files over to the sd card to free up internal memory. The uninstall is long. when you select uninstall just be patient and it will work. Keep in mind that it is prudent that you undo lag fix before doing a Nandroid backup or you will get stuck when phone tries to backup ext2. redo lagfix after backup. As for the problem that denlem is having with his phone crashing.. Do you have setcpu installed and running with profiles enabled?