How do i remove pics from phone

roach

Reaction score
How do i remove pics from phone,i plugged in usb and did not see sd card i wanted to remove them from there,no luck.i alo did a factory reset but they were still there also.
Thanks

pool_shark

Reaction score
1. Open the gallery app, find the picture you want to delete, press and hold the picture, then press the trash can icon in the top right of your screen.

2. Use a file explorer like ES file explorer, navigate to the directory on your SDcard where the pics reside, delete them.

OP
roach

roach

Reaction score
1. Open the gallery app, find the picture you want to delete, press and hold the picture, then press the trash can icon in the top right of your screen.

2. Use a file explorer like ES file explorer, navigate to the directory on your SDcard where the pics reside, delete them.
It does not work it will not let me,I tried using the usb and it does not even show in DCIM where can I get in the sd card,crazy. All I want is to take a few pics out I held my finger but it does not show the trash can.
Thanks

nubby

Reaction score
Press and hold the pic you want to delete. Then hit the menu button (...) and select delete. Or in gallery, hit menu and select items, then select multiple and menu again to delete.