1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

how do i remove a theme?

Discussion in 'Android Roms' started by truckfreak69, Jul 14, 2010.

1. truckfreak69

truckfreak69 New Member

also, can i install a new theme over an old one?
  2. mcalhoun

mcalhoun New Member

What method of install are you using, Clockworkmod or SPRecovery? Really doesn't matter much but just move the old theme's "update" file and\or change the name back to original. D/L the new theme and follow the readme or install or OP. Do a backup first though so you can get back to where you were at least.

EDIT: If you want to remove the current theme and go back then do a recovery to where you were before installing the current theme.

Sent from my 'Simply Stunning' Droidafter
  3. mwhartman

mwhartman Super Moderator/RS Premium Member

Every time I add anything (new rom, theme, kernel) I make a backup that way I can simple restore to any of the previous selections that I installed.

Mike