How do I "Re-Authorize" my MAXX for Google Music?

Discussion in 'Droid RAZR MAXX' started by JOSHSKORN, Jul 6, 2012.

1. JOSHSKORN

JOSHSKORN Member

My apologies if I've posted this before. I was trying to look at my forum profile and see if there was a page which shows topics I've participated in or have started. Couldn't seem to find such. Feature suggestion? Or if it exists, also tell me how to do it. Didn't feel like trying an advanced search and typing in my name as the author.

After I upgraded my DROID RAZR MAXX to ICS, Google Play couldn't seem to recognize my device. I tried a few things, and the one thing that worked was to reinstall the Google Play store. One of the things I was attempting to do, was to de-authorize my device through Google Music, and supposedly re-authorize it. Unfortunately, I cannot figure out how to re-authorize my device.

That said, how would I go about doing this? That is, re-authorizing my device? I tried to FORCE STOP Google Play Music and disable it, power cycled my phone and now I can't seem to find it on my phone at all, period. Google Play insists that this app is installed. I looked under All apps.

Please help. Thanks.
Search tags for this page

authorize phone on google music

google play music can you reauthorize a device
google play music reauthorize device
how do i authorize my phone for google music

how do i reauthorize a device on google play music

how to authorize a decvice on google play music

how to authorize a device for google music

how to authorize a device for google play music
how to authorize a device on google play
how to authorize device google.music