How do I put an apk onto my phone? New at this

jacobbones

Reaction score
Hello.
I just got my Droid X2 and am trying to get that netflix apk no device check apk onto my phone.

Can anyone tell me how to go about doing this?
Im thinking
A. Download the apk, put it onto my sd card and then use file app like Astro and put it where it needs to go.

B. Can I download the APK from the link on my X2?

Im really not sure

gflam

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Yea u can download the link by browsing to it with ur phone it should save it to /sdcard/download then just press the application and the fille browser should recognize it as an app then just select install if it's a system app though the process is a little harder let me know if u need help i'll check back later

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

cubsfan187

Reaction score
I think you actually have to move the apk from the sd card to the system/app folder before trying to install it. Then it should install no problem.

jmorrison230

Reaction score
Hello.
I just got my Droid X2 and am trying to get that netflix apk no device check apk onto my phone.

Im thinking
A. Download the apk, put it onto my sd card and then use file app like Astro and put it where it needs to go.

Im really not sure

Download dropbox from the market. Create an account. All you have to do is move the file into dropbox and you can download from dropbox from your PC to your phone

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

Reaction score
Hello.

Im thinking

Im really not sure

don't use astro, get root explorer. astro will not let you access /system. also, you have to be rooted