How do I opt out of subscriptions to threads?

bigbadwulff

Reaction score
Can't find it anywhere. I want no subscriptions to threads at all. Thanks in advance.

GoCliffGo05

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 7
Go to the main forum page on a computer. Click settings up top near your user name. You should see subscribed topics. Click show all and unsubscribe the ones you want.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

macpro88

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Can't find it anywhere. I want no subscriptions to threads at all. Thanks in advance.

From tapatalk or the forum?

If you are logged into the forum via a desktop browser: Settings (top right hand corner of page) -->> General Settings (left side menu bar) and in there is an option to change how you are subscribed to threads.

I choose "Through my control panel only" that way the forum keeps track of what threads I am active in and have posts in, but I do NOT receive emails when threads become active etc...

In Tapatalk: Open the app, and in the view that shows what forums you're connected to, hit the settings key, open up settings, and go into notifications and turn off/on whatever you wish.

OP
B

bigbadwulff

Reaction score
First reply: I think that only deletes current threads but new ones still come in.

Second reply: Yeah, that's what I did. Hopefully that cures this disease!. I hate emails from DBs on subscripted threads. THANKS!!

Never used TapaTalk but I do use the Droid Forums app from the phone.

OP
B

bigbadwulff

Reaction score
OK I had "through my control panel only" checked. I got emails last night and it is unchecked today.

macpro88

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
OK I had "through my control panel only" checked. I got emails last night and it is unchecked today.

Were they newsletter emails or subscription emails? Is it still set as through control panel only or did it revert back? make sure the hit the save changes button at the bottom of the browser.

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
Were you able to get this resolved bbw?