How do I open and play this app?

jmac3888

Reaction score
I'm new to my Motorola Droid so forgive me if this is a stupid question... but i bought the NES emulator app for $3.49 and downloaded it and its installed. Whenever I try to open it... it takes me to a screen that says Select ROM and my options are DCIM/ or LOST.DIR/ and neither of these lets me play my game... any questions, comments, or solutions will be very appreciated!

thenowherekid

Reaction score
you need to download some roms to play. google some roms for your emulator then stick them on your sdcard.

solar

Reaction score
There is even a link from within the settings of the program (assuming you are talking about nesoid) that will take you to freeroms where you can get some ROMS. then all you have to do it save them to a directory. I just made one called ROMS and I move all the roms to that folder using Astro file manager, then you just browse to that folder when you launch the program.

If you want more detail you should prob re-post in the games subsection. That said, if you search the forum you will also find threads with similar questions and in depth answers.