How do I mount /sdcard/0/ as default? (Can't access sd card)

jedijumphigh

Reaction score
Hello,

I'm running JBSourcery V4.1 on Android 4.2.1. When accessing my recovery options through CWM, I can see the sdcard/0 folder when I choose to "install .zip from SD card." However, when I try to access basic features on my phone including Gallery or camera, I get a "No Storage, No external storage available."

Because of this, I can't load a backup of a previous rom because recovery can't find any backups despite me being able to view sdcard/0 when trying to install new .zip files. ASTRO does not recognize the folder at all. When I go into ASTRO and into the storage menu, I get a folder called "emulated" and just a blank file called "sdcard0." I can open the emulated folder (which is empty) but when I press sdcard0, a notification pops up saying "Activity Not Found."

Even when I hook up the phone to my computer via USB, the computer cannot read the sd card nor can I even search through my phone with any other file manager app.

I'm at a complete loss right now and have no idea what else to do, so any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

DJTaT2

Reaction score
I am having the same issue you are and my phone says low storage on my pulldown and wont let me install file manager, my occurred while attempting to install the new aokp rom, my clockwork wasnt up to date and that is apparently what was giving the 0/ subfolder... now i cant even do a restore but i also have about 4 of the 0/ because i didnt look into it farther before trying to do it a few times. i lost access to my sd card after i tried moving everything from the first 0/ folder to the beginning of the sd area by replacing the current ones

haze028

Reaction score
Hello,

I'm running JBSourcery V4.1 on Android 4.2.1. When accessing my recovery options through CWM, I can see the sdcard/0 folder when I choose to "install .zip from SD card." However, when I try to access basic features on my phone including Gallery or camera, I get a "No Storage, No external storage available."

Because of this, I can't load a backup of a previous rom because recovery can't find any backups despite me being able to view sdcard/0 when trying to install new .zip files. ASTRO does not recognize the folder at all. When I go into ASTRO and into the storage menu, I get a folder called "emulated" and just a blank file called "sdcard0." I can open the emulated folder (which is empty) but when I press sdcard0, a notification pops up saying "Activity Not Found."

Even when I hook up the phone to my computer via USB, the computer cannot read the sd card nor can I even search through my phone with any other file manager app.

I'm at a complete loss right now and have no idea what else to do, so any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

I am having the exact same issue with my device, did you end up solving your issue?

haze028

Reaction score
Thought i would give a little bump....

I realize i don't have the device/rom mentioned in this post, but there has to be more than three people that have encountered this error. And as it was posted over a month ago, a solution has more than likely been found. Having the exact same issue leads me to believe it's a 4.2.2 issue as opposed to device specific

If anyone can help out in any way it would be greatly appreciated. I've been unable to make an update to 4.2.2 for a month because of this and am desperate for a solution... or at least a nudge in the right direction