1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

How do I make the battery icon read/show in 10% increments

Discussion in 'Android Themes' started by CJM, Jan 25, 2011.

1. CJM

CJM Developer Relations Staff Member Premium Member

I made some battery icons for a friends Droid 2. He got them to install, but they are only showing increments of 20%. Not in 10%. I named them stat_sys_battery_0.png all the way to stat_sys_battery_100.png. The same with the charging icons, from stat_sys_battery_charge_anim0.png to stat_sys_battery_charge_anim10.png. Is there a file I have to edit for them to read/show in 10% increments?

Heres the zip I sent him of the icons I made
    http://dl.dropbox.com/u/12608435/Batt_icons_10.zip

edit: He is running the stock rom and was showing battery increments of 10% before.
    Last edited: Jan 25, 2011
  2. B-boy™

B-boy™ Team B-boy™/Jedi Counsel Theme Developer Premium Member

the ROM has to read in 10% increments.. some roms even read in 1%... if his rom is a 10% then it should work if you added the additional png's for those readings -30,50,70,90.... I didn't look at your zip but I will later to check it...
  3. CJM

CJM Developer Relations Staff Member Premium Member

Thanks B-boy. He's a member here. If needed, I'll get him involved to help answer some questions since I dont have a D2.