1. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

How do I make outgoing calls with Google Voice?

Discussion in 'Android Tech Support' started by ohioDroid, Dec 15, 2010.

1. ohioDroid

ohioDroid New Member

I have a GVoice account. I got an invite and set it up online before I got my Droid phone. Once I got the phone, I installed the app. I've never used it.

I'd like to start. I know I can forward my voicemail to Google to get the transcribing ability but haven't done that yet.

I want the option to make a call easily with GVoice... but it's not giving me the option. In settings, I understand there should be a "Use Google Voice for All Calls" or something to that effect, but all I get are "Ask for International", "International Calls Only" and "Do Not Use for Calls."

I tried calling Google Voice on my phone, entering the pin and then dialing a number, but the person who received my call got my original Droid's number... weird.

I asked them to call me, and they get some message saying I'm not available.

I'd like to use my GVoice number but I really have no idea about what goes into using it, either on my phone or on my computer.
Search tags for this page
bluff my call with google voice

cannot make outgoing call with google voice on android

google voice android not making calls
how do i call woth google voice
my s4 is not working for outgoing calls
outgoing google voice calls from galaxy s4
samsung galaxy s4 can't make outgoing calls