how do i know which themes work on incredible?

Discussion in 'Android Themes' started by onlinediva, Jul 10, 2010.

1. onlinediva

onlinediva New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Hello,
    Newbie here! please forgive me if some of you think this is a dumb question, but how do I know which of these themes will work on the incredible?

Thanks,
    Becky

2. krnboixshawn

krnboixshawn Member

Ratings:
    +0
    themes work for roms so if the rom works for incredible and theme works for rom then youre good

3. MAD450r

MAD450r Theme Developer Theme Developer

Ratings:
    +1
    there's only a few out for the inc

If your running CM5.0.8 test3 there's a red and blue theme. Im working on porting my theme to inc but will have to install the entire rom for mine cause I cant figure out how to pack it properly as an update.zip or to put all of it as a MM file. Right now we cant use MM on the inc till we get the nand unlocked fully.

here's the link he left xda-forums took a bit to find him.
    http://www.mydroidworld.com/forums/incredible-mods/3037-incredible-themes-check-em-out.html

I'll try to find the links to the red and blue theme's then I'll edit this post. If other's popped up over the past 3-4 days I haven't been following as closely. Been away from pc alot and trying to finish porting my theme to incredible, Im still having issues with twitter and 1 or 2 other widgets.

Last edited: Jul 11, 2010
  4. MAD450r

Ratings:
    +1
    Here's mine anyways

Im running this version
    ON my Incredible. Its working great now with my supertheme ported to it as well.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Here's a few before I changed all the framework

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    This one turns green when connected, cant take a pic without sdcard
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. onlinediva

onlinediva New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Thats cute, but I was kinda hoping for something pink or Mickey mouse...are the droids just too new for to many themes or?

6. MAD450r

Ratings:
    +1
    Not the phone itself

Just the fact that root is relatively new. Im sure more and more will popup. I've yet to see a mickey theme. As for pink there is one or 2 floating around just need to find the group that released it and ask them if it will be ported to the rom your running on your incredible. Or do what I did and d/l the theme you like and start putting the files into the install file for your rom then install it yourself.

that is how I ported my theme supertheme since I cant install to incredible as I do on my droid or many other phones. Once we get the nand fully unlocked and we can write to system file from within the rom we will see more themes ported, right now I think the only way to install the theme is like I did or via update.zip from within recovery.

if noone else will help you find the version of theme you want and tell me what rom your using i'll try to pack it up for you to install all as one, or in 2 pieces if your using CM since gapps is seperate.

Search tags for this page

how to put themes on droid incredible