1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

How do I keep my camera set at 5 mp.

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid 2 Global' started by tomatofoot, Dec 12, 2011.

1. tomatofoot

tomatofoot New Member

Whenever I open my camera widget, the setting is always widescreen(3.2 mp) I always need to go to the settings and switch it to big (5 mp). Then after I take pics and close the app it goes back to widescreen. How do I keep it set to 5mp all the time with out having to go thru the settings. After a while it gets old of having people 'wait' in the pose so I can switch settings. Any help?

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums
  2. FernBch

FernBch New Member

If you're on gingerbread that a bug with the camera. There is a link here somewhere for the Froyo cam, it didn't have that problem. On my DX that's what I did to fix it.

Sent from my MB855 using DroidForums
  3. Jonas

Jonas New Member

Google the "android AOSP camera". It comes on the Liberty Rom, and it might be available on CM7, not sure. But that should help you.

Sent from my Banana Phone
  4. tomatofoot

tomatofoot New Member

Im running gingerbread, and its stock so im not sure if that rom can/will work. Im still a noob, so have patience with me

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums
Search tags for this page

droid x 2, mp setting

how to change my 3 mp camera to 5 mp camera

widescreen camera app for atrix