How do I go back to factory wallpaper , etc?

Rogerdodger

Reaction score
Hey all , I'm a newbie and I have a couple of questions so far. ----- I ended up changing the wallpaper that came with the phone to one that was also on the screen . The new one is too dark and I can't seem to get the factory screen back ( greyish ) . What do I do ?
Also, what's a good wallpaper for seeing your icons in the sunlight.
Thanks much, a newbie . :)

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Long press on the home screen. Wallpapers will be one of the choices from the menu that appears. Choose that then Wallpaper gallery (I think) and I beleve the original stock is all the way on the right. Find it and touch Set wallpaper and that's it. I gave up seeing my phone in the sunlight a long time ago, so I have no advice on that one - it's pretty much trial and error. :D

eliassami5

Reaction score
From your home screen hit menu> wallpapers> wallpaper gallery> then pick which one you want.

a wallpaper with a white background would be easier to see in daylight, but it also deppends on what brightness you have your phone on

ShowTime

Reaction score
I haven't found that wallpaper really makes any difference in regards to seeing the screen/icons in bright sunlight, for me anyway. Its all about screen brightness. I keep mine set at about 10% pretty much all the time, unless I'm going to be outside in bright sun, in which case I set it back to Auto and it works like a dream.

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Thanks much, I think I'm getting the hang of it ! " the newbie "

Just remember that long press solves about half the things you won't be able to figure out - like to forward a text for example. Android is big on the long press so if you keep that in mind, you'll be way ahead of the game. :D